- Publication of an article “The epidemiology of obstructive sleep apnea in Poland – polysomnography and positive airway pressure therapy” in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (Impact factor: 2.849).
- Presentation of our work „All-cause mortality among patients with obstructive sleep apnea in the region of Łódź, Poland (2005-2019)” during the 25th Congress of the European Sleep Research Society.
- The beginning of data collection.
- Detailed verification and analysis of postmortem examinations of sudden deaths and homicides in cooperation with Ewa Meissner MD PhD (Department of Forensic Medicine of Medical University of Lodz).
- Verification of database in cooperation with the Ministry of Digital Affairs and Central Statistical Office of Poland.
- Obtaining Ethical Approval of the Bioethics Committee of the Medical University of Lodz (number: RNN / 393/19 / KE).
- Submission of the application for Ethical Approval to the Bioethics Committee of the Medical University of Lodz.